Incize is the fruit of many years of experience in the field of semiconductors characterization and design of digital, analog/RF and harsh environment applications. Incize is a spin-off from the Université catholique de Louvain (UCL) in Belgium; one of the most prestigious universities in Europe and the house of world- wide known laboratories and research centers.
- RF experience using innovative RF extraction methods to characterize devices/materials in all fields of operation (not only RF).
- Long experience in Si-based device and material characterization:
- Active and passive devices
- Bulk and SOI substrates
- Wide range of temperature (4K to 600K).
- Latest technologies in measurement equipment (on-wafer and packaged measurements).