At Incize we are experienced in characterization and modeling of devices in harsh environment.
- On-wafer measurements at temperatures from 4 K to 600 K
- Packaged device measurements at temperatures from -60 oC to 180 oC
- DC, AC, RF and nonlinear performance assessment in harsh environment
- Extraction of equivalent circuits and standard models for Si and III-V devices at extreme conditions
Contact us to find out more: info at incize dot com
- M. Emam, J. C. Tinoco, D. Vanhoenacker-Janvier and J.-P. Raskin, “High-Temperature DC and RF behaviors of Partially-Depleted SOI MOSFET transistors”, Elsevier Science, Pergamon, Solid-State Electronics, Special Issue, vol. 52, no. 12, pp. 1924-1932, 2008.
- M. Emam and J.-P. Raskin, “Partially-Depleted SOI versus Deep n-Well Protected Bulk-Si MOSFETs: A High Temperature RF Study for Low Voltage Low Power Applications,” IEEE Trans. on Microwave Theory and Techniques, vol. 61, no. 4, pp. 1496-1504, April 2013.